[Bradford] Radio Show Tonight?

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 20:29:00 UTC 2013

Hmmm. It's amazing when you listen to it because I didn't think that it had all gone so smoothly - well there was a bit of editing. For my part, I'm pleased that Mary left all but one of my guitar strings in the Bake recording.

Nothing to do with 'IT Stuff' but some of my musings....

I was listening to the tail end of the 'Drive Time' programme before 'IT Stuff' started. Sarah Lockyer was one of the presenters and  Martin Binns, from Bradford College, was mentioned. Both names from my past.

Shortly after  the programme, Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway' was played - it used to be the No.1 of the all time hits every year on Radio 1's Friday Rock Show - anyway, it reminded me of a great video on YouTube. This young lad was about 7 years old  I think, in 2006. He plays 'Stairway' all the way through changing from acoustic to electric guitar as appropriate. Truly amazing for his age. It is split into several videos - this is the first one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMQQOxIZNQ4
Just enter search keywords 'stairway to heaven maxdad' to get the rest.

Brian