[Bradford] Good news. I am now a full time Linux/OSS Developer

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 17:21:56 UTC 2013

In about a months time I move (between departments) from being a full time
.net developer to being a Linux/OSS Developer

Will be developing some national (I work in the public sector) critical
systems. These are web based, so will be the common php/mysql at the front
end, but also these systems are highly stressed, so will be a lot from the
sys admin side, a lot of monitoring and logging and using tools like Splunk
to report on these metrics and tweak/scale the systems as needed.

Quite exciting that my hobby is now my full time job !

Cheers, Nick