[Bradford] Tonight's meeting 21st jan 2013

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Mon Jan 21 16:58:34 UTC 2013

I've just spent about an hour and a half snow shovelling, breaking up ice etc. So, I didn't make it down to the gym but I got plenty of exercise anyway. So, if the weather doesn't take a turn for the worse I will at the meeting too. The main problem here is getting up the road when I come back. I am hoping the gritter will come round. There's a lot of wheel spinning going on.

Brian