[Bradford] Monday's meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 11:23:12 UTC 2013

I'm hoping John McLear will also do a slot for us about Ether Pad and
it's open source history (and links with Primary Pad)

David S - is there more command line magic to come?

I've worked out that the google calendar might be a good place to put
'upcoming' information, as people seem to use it, and it displays on
the website.