[Bradford] Search engine: StartPage

John McLear John at mclear.co
Mon Jul 8 17:30:57 UTC 2013

Just FYI I spoke to a staff member in George Galloways office and he asked if we'd be able to put together some way that they can talk to us about the technical aspects of Prism, I'm too busy to lead on it but if someone would like to I'd be happy to arrange setting up a meeting.

Essentially it'd be nice to be able to provide George with some real technical facts so that he can turn it into political spin.

Regards