[Bradford] Leeds Werewolves Tomorrow

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:08:19 UTC 2013

As per usual, the short-notice email going out the day before the event!

So, Tomorrow, Weds 5th June, Upstairs behind the curtain at the Brewery Tap
from 7:30pm, there will be some werewolves, some villagers and a whole load
of accusations!

The bar is extremely central - just by the train station, postcode is LS1
5DL.  The place does food - bistro type stuff, and of course it's a
micro-brewery and free house for those of you who like beer.

Bring your friends - we promise not to eat them... well, they might get
eaten... but bring them anyway!
--
Martyn

p.s. Yes I can never remember which email I'm subscribed to which group,
mods can ignore/delete the ones in holding...