[Bradford] [[Radio]] - ESafety interview - Re: BCB: Conferencing

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 21:22:06 UTC 2013

Opps apologies.

Again, here's some text for the presenter:

Now, the safety of children when using the internet, is something that
worries many parents. Our reporter John McLear tracked down, Russell
Prue, an expert in esafety, and asked him about the work he's been
doing in the UK about keeping people, young and old,  safe on line.

Begins:
"Well recently I've hosted a non-stop 15 hour radio show...

Ends:
"And hopefully y'know, well see more schools and more parents getting
involved in keeping their safe, er child safe on line. Thank you very
much Russell.
You're welcome, thanks for having me and best wishes to all your listeners."

Length 10m 02 secs

Website:
andertontiger.com/listen

Audio can be downloaded here