[Bradford] [BCB] Anyone available tomorrow afternoon?

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:09:47 UTC 2013

Folks,

Thanks very much for your contributions so far, good stuff!  I'm
putting together a running order on that basis.

BUT at the moment it's just me actually recording.

Is anyone else available tomorrow afternoon (Weds) either 2pm-3pm or
3pm-4pm to come and record with me?  The only qualifications necessary
are (1) ask obvious questions that you already know the answer to, and
(2) ability to sit on a swivel chair without spinning round and
shouting "Wheeeee!!"

Offers asap please!
Ta!
-D.