[Bradford] March Meeting

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:01:03 UTC 2013

I believe our next meeting is on Monday 18th March at Bradford CVS as usual.

Anybody, know what will be focusing on for the evening?

I've had some individual chats with people about FabLab, Arduino,
Raspberry Pi's CodeClubs and so on, so perhaps it might be an idea to
share ideas.

John McLear may be able to tell us about Etherpad, but he may also be
in San Francisco.

Alice did have some things ready for the last meeting, but  didn't
make it. (Hello Alice - hope life is good!)

Next Radio show is planned to be around Security, and FabLab. If you
have anything to contribute, see:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RbhomAklsG5cAePOHQkuVP9F_cNvmkeW-jFb73C7vj0/edit

See you Monday I hope