[Bradford] One Time File Systems on Linux

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Tue Mar 19 21:25:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'd certainly be interested in hearing about this and how it compares
to the encrypted LVM partitions that many distro installation CDs have
been offering for a while now, as well as the encrypted home
directories that Ubuntu offers.

I know Brian produced a YouTube video a while back on a popular
cross-platform hidden partition encryption system I've forgotten the
name of a while back.  It'd also be interesting to compare this too.

Regards
Alice