[Bradford] One Time File Systems on Linux

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 11:05:56 UTC 2013

Ha - well this certainly sounds interesting!

Book him in I say.

In other 'talk' news. I have a friend who does software training for a
living - I think generally in a windows environment, but I thought a
'day in the life' type talk might be interesting, to see what he can
teach us about working with people to learn software. Would people be
interested?