[Bradford] BCB

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 09:57:10 UTC 2013

Yes - I think this is part of a list of issues that we could do with
addressing with BCB.

To add to the list we also have:
The itstuff at bcbradio.org.uk goes into a black hole somewhere
Permission about hosting the mp3s on our site
Compression/quality
Replacement of Satnam (progress/help needed)
Future it needs

Obviously some of these are bigger than others, but it might be just
worth adding to this list and then approaching them with in a
systematic way.

So if anyone has anything to add to this thread please can they do so.
I'll chase it up in April, unless someone else wants to do it before
then.

@David S? Have you booked the room for recording? @Shi - we are
thinking this might be on the 3rd April.