[Bradford] Trip to Bletchly Park/National Museum of Computing

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue Mar 26 22:46:11 UTC 2013

Hmmm, your choice of music seems as wide as mine. At one time it was fairly
mono in that I was (no pun intended) heavily into heavy rock. Iron Maiden
was my favourite band and I'd go to Donington 'Monsters of Rock every year'
as well as to lots of local gigs - I used to write a rock column too, I was
also one of the founders of the Rock Society when I was at Uni. Then I
moved onto liking club stuff like hard house etc.My grandad had lots of 78s
of brass bands, mostly of the Black Dyke Mills band, that I listened to as
a child. I was educated into classical music, due to my place of work, when
I was in my early 20s. I used to go to a couple of folk music club nights
in Bradford as well as to going to Folk Festivals. I also like Glenn Miller
but my favourite decades for pop are 60s & 70s.