[Bradford] Trip to Bletchley Park and the National Museum of Computing.

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Thu May 2 20:17:24 UTC 2013

Proposed dates: Saturday June 29th or Sunday 30th is my preferred
weekend. if not Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd June the only other option.

If you are interested in coming, please let me know which is your
preferred date and backup dates and in approx weeks time I will
formulate the most achievable date.

To make this trip viable and affordable to hire a mini bus, need 10
people minimum.
Max of 15 people (size of common mini bus), so when the time comes it
will be 1st to pay, 1st come, I will be asking for £30 to cover bus and
fuel, if the actual cost is less, I will of course refund the difference.

Need to allow 3 and a half hours to get there (inc 30 mins break at
services), this will probably mean a earlyish start, 7am.

There is a cafe there for hot/cold food.
Could find a local pub/pizza/burger place for tea or have something
cooked on site, I envisage not returning until late evening.

In addition to the travel costs, there are entrance tickets to both
Bletchley Park and TNMOC separately.

£15 ticket price to Bletchley Park.
TNMOC is £5, option of a guided tour £5.50 extra (Sunday only).

http://bletchleypark.org.uk/
http://www.tnmoc.org/

Cheers, Nick