[Bradford] Apologies

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon May 20 08:39:46 UTC 2013

Hi Folks

Apologies, but I can't make tonight's meeting due to the fact that I'm
a bit of a dufus and have managed to triple book myself.

I'm hoping to make it for pizza, but need to be off about twenty past 6.

I'm hoping that most of you are going to be spending the evening in
some sort of virtual reality weirdness anyway, so you won't miss me.

My most important job is getting some milk, but I hope someone else
will be able to step up to get that.

I hope to be at the next Radio recording on 30th May, so maybe see
people there if not at pizza.

All the best