[Bradford] Nexus 5 Mobile Phone

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Sun Oct 6 13:32:09 UTC 2013

We've seen differences between hardware in UK and US versions previously,
and quite some time in between US and UK shipping.  However, if it does
indeed ship to the UK with LTE support fairly soon I can see this becoming
pretty popular.  I know I'll be very interested after seeing how nice the
Nexus 7 interface is, and am likely to buy if the price is right.

Regards
Alice