[Bradford] Monday's meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 07:58:49 UTC 2013

Hi

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't make it this evening.

Can I give you a task though? Rob Holmes at CVS has been in touch.
It's time to book the room again for 2014. Would you please
discuss/review the current set up and propose something for going
forward to 2014.

I suspect we want to carry on as we are, but please talk this through.
At this stage we are just required to inform them of the dates we want
to book rooms for (and which room). The advice on cost is that charges
may change, but they won't know until Jan. I would be surprised if our
current arrangements could not continue.

Hope to see you all next month.
I think it's radio show this week, so I plan to be part of the
recording on Wednesday.

All the best
David