[Bradford] Monday's meeting

David Bolton david at nucleon.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 21:47:14 UTC 2013

Thanks John,

A couple of correction (I must have led you astray with my rambling):

1. Libertree is most certainly NOT a fork of Diaspora! It was
deliberately written from scratch as an attempt at a cheaper and more
efficient networking system than Diaspora.

2. The term "Forester" should be deleted -- as it does not exist and
will confuse people. Naming conventions for the network are actually
more humorous (and pun-worthy) than that -- for instance anyone running
a Tree (server) is called an "Arborista" or "Arbo".

I'll email some suggested alternative wording for the website.

Cheers,

Dave B