[Bradford] Fwd: Re: Linux Help Please!

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 10:21:24 UTC 2014

Yes, sorry. I'm in the same boat, I'm assuming the third Monday of the
month, but haven't yet had confirmation.

I'll put them in the calendar now. I'm fairly sure we will have
confirmation before the 20th! I did get an email from Rob, the room
booker to check about the April meeting that we know clashes with
Easter, just the other day, so it shouldn't be long now.

All the best
David