[Bradford] Bradford uni - Raspberry Pi

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:35:50 UTC 2014

Hi folks

There are some people doing cool stuff at Bradford Uni with Linux and
Raspberry Pi

Really they are electronics engineers, but called BCB, then me, for
some help with Audacity.

...then they told me about all sorts of things they were up to - so

We should visit them!

They are there during office hours so I think a first visit could be
before the IT stuff recording next Wednesday.

I think John Hudson - you are coming in for the recording, so with me,
Dave S, Kris and Shi, there should be a good group (others would be
welcome - but maybe we can arrange something further from there)

1.30 for an hour. Then to BCB for 3pm?

What do you say?

Also there is a family fun day at the uni on March 15th where this
same group will be showing off a bike with a raspberry pi attached
that links to video of the tour de france route, generally raspberry
pi showing offness, and we would be welcome to go visit, help out,
exhibit, etc.

Let me know what you think