[Bradford] Bradford uni - Raspberry Pi

David Bolton david at nucleon.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 11:08:42 UTC 2014

I can talk about the Space Programme at the next LUG (Torben Steeg has
posted his slides for us to use). Not sure about a recording - I tend to
dry up when the virtual tape starts rolling...

But I can give it a go, if someone will kindly edit out the "umms and
aahs" afterwards ;-)

BTW, I don't do G+.  My online activities have to stop somewhere.