[Bradford] Bradford uni - Raspberry Pi

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 16:03:51 UTC 2014

Space Programme offer sounds good. (Next LUG is next Monday 17th)

This Wednesday tho, at least 3 of us are going to Bradford Uni to meet
the Raspberry Pi people. I still don't know exactly where it is we are
going, but I think if we met at the new atrium at 1.20 it should all
work out ok. If anyone else wants to come along you would be welcome.
It would be useful to know before hand if you do intend to turn up.