[Bradford] Is there a meeting tonight ?

Kriss at XIXs.com Kriss at XIXs.com
Mon Mar 17 17:27:15 UTC 2014

That reminds me if you cant be bothered to read then you can just watch the
TV version of the cuckoo's egg on the you tubes,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcKxaq1FTac

or the Geman 1998 film 23 from the hackers point of view which will not be
in english but you can have fun with automatic translations

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Nichts%20ist%20so%20wie%20es%20Scheint&sm=3

or even a rambling TED talk from Clifford Stoll which is slightly related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8IA6xOpSk

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:18 PM, David Spencer <
baildon.research at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Yes there is a meeting tonight
> Yes there are rumours of Dave B talking about Manchester's space programme
> Yes there is also the possibility that John H and Dave C might talk
> about The Cuckoo's Egg
> Yes in addition I may be persuaded to talk about something I spotted
> on flightradar24
> Yes I (for one) would welcome you doing a short talk
>
> Toodlepip
> -D.
>

> On 17 March 2014 16:09, Nick Rhodes <nick at ngrhodes.co.uk> wrote:
> > If so do we have any talks planned ?
> >
> > I could knock together a short talk if needed :)
> >
> > Cheers, Nick

Kriss

http://www.WetGenes.com/