[Bradford] No meeting next month - social instead ?

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 15:28:41 UTC 2014

In the past, Social events have been on a Friday in the Corn Dolly.

18th April would be good Friday, 11th April Playing for Kicks are on
at the Woodman (http://www.playingforkicks.co.uk/)
25th April might be an ok date.

Equally,I'm sure the Sir Titus Salt would be open on Easter Monday.

Doodle it someone?

David