[Bradford] Monday's meeting

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Mon Nov 17 15:06:53 UTC 2014

http://placekitten.com/
I suppose it is a place for cat loving YouTubers. For me, having a dislike
for cats, though I mean them no harm, it is procrastination personified.

Talking of time wasting. I have decided that, after some considerable time
in making the decision, that BBC's Click podcast is to be rejected from my
podcast listening. I have been of the opinion, for a long time, that the
producer must be much more interested in art than in tech. With all the
fantastic innovations they choose to cover completely useless arty stuff in
very nearly every podcast/radio programme. No accounting for taste.

So, if anyone at BCB suggests, again, that ITStuff should be anything at
all like 'Click' (radio) then just take the quote from Oscar Wilde that
'All art is quite useless' - and that 'Click' is an arts programme with
little about any useful tech.