[Bradford] Leaving do, Christmas do

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:02:34 UTC 2014

Hi Folks

Meant to mention at the meeting last night, but forgot, that Linda and
I now have a place in Scotland, and our plans are to move in February.

We will of course be back here visiting, and I suspect I'll continue
to make the odd meeting or two.

So, we've got a 'sort of leaving do - but we'll probably see you two
weeks later' kind of thing planned for Sat 24th January 2015, at the
Kirkgate Community Centre, Shipley - to which all BradLuggers would be
welcome.

Plans are tea and cake from about 2pm, some sort of easy veggy food
(chilli, curry, pasta) around tea time, bar and background music in
the evening, with perhaps dancing later on. The idea is that you can
come to as much or as little as you like.

ALSO, as we left people mentioned a Christmas/Festive do. I don't know
what others think, but this year we have a meeting on the 15th
December - is that it? If people wanted to eat together, maybe moving
the start of the meeting, or finishing early, or just do everything as
normal (except with crackers and paper hats?)

Maybe starting a new thread is the thing for this.