[Bradford] Festive Feed Up

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:06:29 UTC 2014

Who fancies doing something to mark the festive season?

Following previous emails, I'm creating a new thread....

The suggestion on the table is 'to do something' on either Friday 12th
or Friday 19th December (with the usual BradLUG meeting happening on
Monday 15th)

In previous years we have usually split a meal between Ohmar Khans
curry house and Whetherspoons (you go to which you prefer) and then
met up afterwards for a drink. We usually manage sign up/preferences
via a doodle poll.

We can stick with the usual plan, or we can hear other suggestions on
this thread.

Lets av it....

P.S. IT Stuff got recorded yesterday, so don't forget to tune those
dials to BCB tomorrow night 6pm.