[Bradford] Calendar fail

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:06:46 UTC 2014

Hi Folks

You may or may not have noticed that the Google Calendar feed onto the
BradLUG site is down.

This is because of two things:
1) Google Calendar API v2 has reached the end of life
2) Although I vaguely knew this, I haven't done anything about it!

This should be a good topic for ITStuff - especially as the BCB
website relies on basically the same code, and their schedule pages
have been down all week!

They should be back up now, so I'll port the fix to BradLUG - but
probably not till tomorrow. If anyone is interested in what I'm doing
and failing to do, then ping me.

P.S. This is only about how the Website reads the google calendar -
the calendar itself is fine!