[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 290715

shi notshi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:19:32 UTC 2015

If you've missed the live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio last week, you
can listen to it here (podcasts are posted a week after the live broadcast):

I've updated the site quite a bit, have a look & tell me if it's borked!
Thanks!

Also, if you'd like to contribute, we would love to hear from you!

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff290715

Welcome back to another episode of I.T. Stuff where we treat you to John
Hudson's report on Cybersecurity Futures and Dave Spencer's waffle on the
recent Windows 10, not to mention lashings of Stagefright, the scary hijack
Android bug, rant some more about that whole cd ripping malarkey, whisper
about the highest bidder for Sourceforge's abyss sinking activities along
with Slashdot, say toodlepips to both Google Code (Project Hosting) and
Gitorious, guffaw at the Universal Pictures France petard hoisting ways,
wax on and off about killer AI and megabots, the BBC micro:bit, mention a
few local events like Badonkadonk, the 2015 British Science Festival and
Sky(net)'s new (or rebranded) tech hub in Leeds seeking souls before we end
on your digital legacy - you know, what happens to your internet bcbbits
after you die, that sort of thing. See you next time!

Local Events: Badonkadonk 12th August, 2015 British Science Festival 7-10
September

derp
--
shi