[Bradford] Fwd: Christmas meal and Monday’s meeting

Alice . alice at kaerast.info
Sun Dec 13 21:51:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

My plans for this week are a little up in the air at the moment. I'm hoping
to make it along on Monday, but I'm less sure about Friday.

I was planning on doing a bit on the bugs which have caused me late nights
this year, but haven't really had time to pull it together. So it may turn
into a rant about (not) handling disk failures instead.

Regards
Alice