[Bradford] Open Timetable Data...?

Andy Coulson coulson.andy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:59:13 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

I went to the Open Data day at Wuthering Bytes and I think there wasd a route
into it through the Leeds Open Data store. Also datacity.org talked about bus
data

Hope that is of some help

Andrew Coulson
email: [coulson.andy at gmail.com](mailto:coulson.andy at gmail.com) | tel: 07834
269850
[**Ryburn TextWorks**](http://www.ryburntextworks.co.uk) \- Copy-editing,
Proofreading, WritingTwitter: @RyburnTextWorks | Google+: [google.com/+AndyCou
lsonRyburnTextWorks](https://www.google.com/+AndyCoulsonRyburnTextWorks)
LinkedIn: <https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-coulson/50/41/5a0>
[**Ryburn ImageWorks**](http://www.RyburnImageWorks.co.uk) \- Landscape and
Nature Photography

<robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently tickled by the idea of generating mobile apps just like a
physical timetable. To give an alternative to an app connecting to Northern
Rail, searching for stations and then navigating the data, I just want an
offline app with some smart defaults (turns to a page in the timetable based
on current date, time and location).

> Looks likely that (for a few dollars) I should be able to get scriptable
cloud builds and deploys for Android, iOS and m$. All that's missing is data
to generate timetables from...