[Bradford] Last IT Stuff of 2015 podcast up - 161215

shi notshi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 05:00:29 UTC 2015

If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio, you can
listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the live
broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, we would love to hear from you!

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff161215

Ho ho ho! This episode takes us into the 3rd dimension and into video!
We're replacing the Mixcloud podcast with a Youtube video so you can see
what goes on behind the scenes during a recording, including gadgets and/or
guests present. If you'd like to appear in the show, do get in touch!
Listen in as we talk about the recent dumping of Thunderbird and the
Firefox OS by Mozilla, Wordpress getting hacked (again), Mattel's Hello
Chucky, the National Crime Agency asking you to spy on your kids, Grub2's
28 steps to victory, and Peter Gabriel equipping chimpanzees with digital
skills before we talk about programmable FX pedals, the art of daisy
chaining, the recent Raspberry Pi Zero that came with the MagPi magazine
and the rise of crowdfunded micro supercomputers, ending on a quick report
about the recent Yorkshire Sound Women Network's hammond organ workshop
which took place in Leed's Valley Wood Studio.

derp,
--
shi
wetgenes.com