[Bradford] Leaving do, Christmas do

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 14:27:14 UTC 2015

Hello All

This is an UPDATE on the plans for our leaving do next Saturday.

This is now and EVENING event ONLY. Plans for afternoon stuff just
seemed too difficult in the end, so..

you are more than welcome (bring a friend/family as well) to
Linda and David's leaving do
Saturday 24th Jan 2015
Kirkgate Community Centre
Shipley
http://www.kirkgatecentre.org.uk/

We should be ready for you from 7ish.

There is a bar (no food!), there will be background music, and you
should be able to hear each other speak until later on when the
background music will be turning into full on Front Room Disco around
10ish (there should still be a room to escape the worst of the music
and dancing if you so desire)

As you know, it's always nice to see people, but don't feel obliged!

No gifts!

See you soon
David