[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 230915

shi notshi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:50:29 UTC 2015

If you've missed the live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio last week, you
can listen to it here (podcasts are posted a week after the live broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, we would love to hear from you!

*http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff230915*
<http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff230915>

This very extended episode of IT Stuff will feature ramblings of the piggy
kind, Downtime of the Month, Volkswagen's silent but deadly ways, Windows
10 doing a U2 on your bandwidth and diskscape along with updating both
Windows 7 and 8 with spy modules, AVG and Snapchat tightening up their
ethical modules for profit, 4chan going back to its roots, Kickstarter
going 'non-profit' and how to get hired by live coding before we celebrate
a few anniversaries with xkcd, Library Thing, Super Mario Brothers and end
on local events like the spectacular Wuthering Bytes, Bradfoder Coder Dojo
for young 'uns and their parents, Badonkadonk for game creators in Bradford
and Yorkshire Sound Women Network's Introduction to Live Coding Performance
with Shelly Knotts and Joanne Armitage at the University of Huddersfield.

derp
--
shi