[Bradford] Fwd: Christmas meal

Alice . alice at kaerast.info
Mon Oct 26 05:42:45 UTC 2015

Greetings from rainy Iraq,

Christmas is two weeks later than usual this year?  At the moment any day
in December is good for me, how about setting up a Doodle poll?

Regards
Alice
HI all

Brian reminds me that it might be time to think about a Christmas meal. If
we
had it the equivalent day to last year, it would be Friday, 11th and Brian
would miss it but, with Christmas being two weeks later, some people might
prefer the 18th.

Any thoughts?