[Bradford] September Bradlug Meeting

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Tue Sep 8 22:54:07 UTC 2015

Hi

The calendar is correct but omits the fact that it is our seventh birthday. I
was planning to bring something on the old school association website I'm
upgrading - so there might be useful comparisons - but, if there are other
offers, I shall still be working on it next month and can leave it till then.