[Bradford] September Bradlug Meeting

Alice . alice at kaerast.info
Mon Sep 14 15:40:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm not going to make it this evening, I've got a decorator visiting and
need an early night before working late tomorrow. I should be along next
month though.

Regards
Alice
Yo Peeps

>> If the calendar is correct then next Monday, September 14th is our next
>> meetup.

Today's the day.

I done a thing!
It is snappily entitled "You won't learn git in twenty minutes at a
LUG, but here are twenty-odd slides anyway, sorry there are no
pictures"
Slides attached for people who can't be there tonight, and also so I
don't waste the rest of today footling with it.

Laters
-D.