[Bradford] Book Request: Beginners command line and sysadmin

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 09:24:25 UTC 2015

Thanks for the recommendation.

I’ve actually ordered The Linux Command Line http://linuxcommand.org/tlcl.php which is a Creative Commons Book and available as a free PDF too. Hopefully the author will get a few pennies to support his effort (after Amazon and the publishers take a cut I can’t see it being much unfortunately).
I was impressive by the way it has been written - it has a good tutorial/workbook structure making it easy to follow and work through examples as you read and covered the topics I needed at the correct level.

Cheers, Nick