[Bradford] Bradford Libraries FREE Zinio Magazines

Brian A bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Wed Apr 27 10:45:41 UTC 2016

Are you a Bradford Resident?    No: goto END    Yes: Read on...You may remember, some time ago, I mentioned the free magazines you can get on Zinio with the aid of your Bradford Libraries membership card. Now I think it is worth taking a look at the list again if you haven't recently. In addition to 'Linux Format', as well as a Linux Book and a Raspberry Pi book,  that we already know about, there are some new titles such as 'HTML 5 & CSS3 Genius Guide'. It is worth looking though the full list by clicking in the blank search box on the Bradford Libraries Zinio web site.
Return to Library Collection

|   |
| Return to Library CollectionOne account, access to all Login Create New Account Zinio Magazine Collection All Languages All Genres Loading...   Help|Terms of Use|Privacy Policy  |
|  |
| View on www.rbdigital.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |