[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 270716

shi notshi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:23:51 UTC 2016

If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio, you can
listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the live
broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, we would love to hear from you!

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff270716

Join us as we explore a whole bunch of stuffs with David, Dick, Kriss, Shi
and special guest, Stephane!

No Man's Sky pushed back even further, soundtrack written by algorithms,
performed by 65daysofstatic
Type /run RemoveExtraSpaces=RunScript into World of Warcraft chat for shits
& giggles
Yahoos sold to Verizon for 4.8 billion dollars
Hacking Pokemon Go with fake gps signals, fun for the whole family
ARM (yes, that one) sold to Japan's Softbank for 24 billion pounds, mostly
in cash
Nintendo not-so-new-but-new console, Classic Mini NES
Kickass Torrents no more, owner arrested

Anniversary corner: Happy birthday, Dick!

World of stuff: Shi talks about the Bela
A BeagleBone Black based embedded platform for ultra­low latency audio and
sensor processing

Upcoming events:
Wuthering Bytes in Hebden Bridge, 2nd - 9th September
Open Source Hardware Camp, 3rd - 4th September
Leeds Hack returns in autumn this year, under new management

Music: 65daysofstatic - Supermoon

derp,
--
shi