[Bradford] Leeds Hack

Kaerast, Alice alice.kaerast at skybettingandgaming.com
Wed Aug 17 12:51:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

Leeds Hack has been confirmed for October 8th-9th.

http://leedshack.org

Leeds Hack is a weekend for teams of up to four people to come together, build shiny things, consume lots of sugar, caffeine and pizza, and win prizes.

I'm away that weekend so can't join in this year (I may be back in time for judging) but there's usually a few Bradlug type people who go and it’s a highly recommended weekend.

Regards
Alice

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged, confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks. The SKY trademarks are owned by Sky plc and are used under licence. Bonne Terre Limited (Alderney Co. No. 1110) with registered address Office 1, 1 The Crusher, Braye Harbour, Alderney GY9 3XX, Hestview Limited (England and Wales Co. No. 1100741) with registered address 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP and Cyan Blue Odds Limited (Alderney Co. No. 1919) with registered address Century House, 12 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3UF operate the Sky Betting and Gaming and Oddschecker services.