[Bradford] February Meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 12:54:28 UTC 2016

Hi Folks

The repeat meetings in the google calendar ran out in December 2015.

I've repeated them again for another year - but I don't have time to check
that they are all right - other admins should also have access to the
calendar if they want to edit it.

I think I've usually just done this for a year based on Bradford CVS room
bookings.