[Bradford] Upcoming Tech Events

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 13:15:40 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-02-15 at 20:29 +0000, Alice . wrote:
> Hi Bradlug
> There's a bunch of tech events coming up in Leeds which you might be
> interested in. If I've missed anything exciting then feel free to
> share on-list, and we'll also get them publicised on the @bradlug
> twitter and the Leeds communities.

There is also a meetup for Ruby programmers in Leeds, called Leeds Ruby
Thing. It's the last Thursday of every month at 7:30pm in Veritas Ale &
Wine bar on Great George Street.

It's pretty informal, no talks or anything (though we've been
threatening to :). Just good beer and good sometimes-Ruby-focused geeky
chatter.

http://lanyrd.com/2016/leeds-ruby-thing/

John.