[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 290616

shi notshi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:54:20 UTC 2016

If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio, you can
listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the live
broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, we would love to hear from you!

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff290616

This month's dollop of derp from Information Technology includes:
No Man's Sky trademark problems, delayed release
Mark Zuckerberg hacked on Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
Zuckerberg has also confirmed that he's not a lizard & other shenanigans
Reddit user FiletOfFish1066 sacked for automating his job for 6 years

Anniversary corner: Twentieth Birthday of Quake
We reminisce memorable moments of the game

New! Singularity Watch: Keeping you up to date with Artificial Intelligence
AI called Benjamin fed movie scripts generated the sci-fi movie, Sunspring,
failed Bechdel test

Leeds Hack update! Our roving reporter Brian talks to Wes & Chris about
complicated things
Richard Cheese Gives away his back catalogue in response to BREXIT

derp,
--
shi
wetgenes.com