[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 201016

shi notshi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:54:56 UTC 2016

If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio, you can
listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the live
broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, do get in touch :}

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff201016

Welcome to I T Stuff for October 2016, our mature and serious reflection on
the world of information technology.

* Ada Lovelace day
* 4chan for sale
* First Computer-Generated music
* Denotational Semantics
* github.audio - realtime Github feed into music
* listen.hatnote.com - listen to Wikipedia
* Samsung Galaxy Note 7
* Grand Theft Auto 5 Note 7 grenade mod
* Cyber Crime unit
* Britain’s official Investigatory Powers Tribunal
* Yahoo hacks and the NSA
* Talk Talk fined £400,000 for theft
* Artificial Intelligence at Leeds University
* Manchester Science Festival Sensory Soundpit
* and much more

Anniversary corner:
26th October 2009 - Yahoo killed Geocities
Saturday 22nd October - INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY

Contact us via @itstuffradio on the twitters

Upcoming events:
Yorkshire Games Festival at the National Media Museum - 9th to 13th November

On behalf of Team Stuff,

woooo!
--
shi