[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 210916

shi notshi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:31:48 UTC 2016

If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio, you can
listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the live
broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, do get in touch :}

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff210916

Hey, hey, hey listeners! Another month of tech has whizzed us by but here's
a few stuff that's caught our radar at Stuff HQ.

* A No Man's Sky parody snappily entitled No Mario’s Sky
* Pokémon GO, anyone still playing that?
* Facebook gets carried away
* HP printers
* PornHub gets banned in Russia
* Internauts day isn't a thing, but we knew that
* The Oculus Rift goes into the shops
* ESP32 is coming
* and some Apple news

Contact us via @itstuffradio on the twitters

Upcoming events:
Yorkshire Games Festival at the National Media Museum - 9th to 13th
November
Leeds Hack at Futurelabs - 8th to 9th October

derp,
--
shi
wetgenes.com