[Bradford] All the IT Stuff podcast up-to-date

shi notshi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 14:53:44 UTC 2017

Hello! If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio,
you can listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the
live broadcast). The very keen amongst you will no doubt notice that the
site has not been updated recently due to personal matters - thank you for
your patience!

Also, if you'd like to contribute, do get in touch :}

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff151117

In this month's Stuff Update we'll be mocking the powerful and then
plugging the empowerment of our local events. So that's the usual then.
Save you looking at the knowlege base innit.

Our topics include:
Facebook fail auto-translate results in arrest and account blocking
Apple FaceID fooled by 3D printed face and facial similarities
China developing tech to recognise any citizen’s face in 3 seconds
Apple bug disallow users to type the letter, 'i'
Google's Android forced 'permission' activity recognition
Mark Karpeles and MtGox bitcoin malarkey
Plague of stealth miners in your apps & browser
Ethereum updates
Twitter 280 character limit examplifies quantity over quality
Compuserve forums shutting down along with AOL Instant Messenger

Contact us via @itstuffradio on the twitters

On behalf of Team Stuff - derp,
--
shi