[Bradford] Fwd: Re: [Wylug-discuss] Fwd: Restoring BIOS

Darren Menachem Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 8 17:49:04 UTC 2017

A helpful link from wylug

Subject: Re: [Wylug-discuss] Fwd: [Bradford] Restoring BIOS
Date: Wednesday 08 Nov 2017, 17:34:14
From: Graham Whaley <graham.whaley at gmail.com>
To: Darren Menachem Drapkin <darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com>
CC: wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk <wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk>

Sounds/looks like they need maybe one of two things....
 - really reset the BIOS to tell it to use the recovery ROM (if there is one:
 - unbrick by reflashing with a physical re-flasher.
Maybe this link will help them...
https://libreboot.org/docs/install/x60_unbrick.html

Otherwise they need to search for 'thinkpad x61 unbrick' or similar :-)