[Bradford] Meeting

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 13:46:58 UTC 2017

Hi all, I've been working on a project that will eventually be a remote
robotic telescope, and as part of this a Linux server needs to communicate
to a raspberry pi over a LAN.

So we've got a 'Redis' service working, to receive logging details, and an
'MQTT' service going to pass messages back and forth, both are relatively
simple services running on Linux. I can illustrate them up and working if
it's of interest.

Cheers

    Bernard