[Bradford] Christmas dinner

Brian A bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Sat Dec 15 19:28:45 UTC 2018

I was hanging on to see what the weather would be like. Thanks for the weather summary Bernard. I fell recently and pulled a muscle in my back, I'm expecting it to take a very long time to get right again. I would find it all the more difficult to deal with a situation where the car was stuck and, as I also live on a hill I've decided to stay in the warm.  Originally the forecast was for heavy snow. but now it seems we have freezing rain, something which I heard a weather forecaster say was not very common for this country.
I'm disappointed but there we are. Tonight was one of the main reasons for coming back for Christmas.